BullyFreeBC (BFBC) is a member-funded non-profit organization, active since 2007, advocating workplace safety, harassment-free communities, and shared respect for rights in British Columbia.
Mission – BullyFreeBC is dedicated to eliminating harassment, bullying, and abuse in BC.
Vision – BC enjoys international social and economic advantages through high standards for safety enforcement, civil conduct, and collaboration between diverse parties.
Values – Respect. Accountability. Honesty. Compassion. Justice.
Areas of Activity
- Educating the public about bullying
- Conducting research into bullying
- Managing projects and developing programs to address bullying
- Consulting with various levels of government regarding anti-bullying legislation
- Assisting government, companies, professional regulators, and the non-profit sector to develop anti-bullying policies
- Working with other groups and individuals to carry out the above purposes
To learn more about BullyFreeBC concerns > click on the twitter link at the bottom of the page.
Operations: BullyFreeBC is unaffiliated and acts independently as a membership network, using law reform, education, and projects to engage in anti-bullying initiatives.
Projects are initiated and led by members with support from other members and BFBC organizers.
BFBC MEMBERSHIP: $25 annually (January to December).
For more information or to receive a membership application form, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.