Welcome to the BullyFreeBC Society, which registered as a provincial non-profit in 2011.
As written in the Constitution, the purposes of the Society are:
- to consult with various levels of government regarding anti-bullying legislation;
- to assist government, companies and non-profit organizations to develop anti-bullying policies;
- to educate the public about bullying;
- to conduct research into bullying; and
- to work with other groups to carry out the above purposes.
The Board of Directors:
- Diane Rodgers (President)
- Lindsay Macintosh
BullyFreeBC is not a charity, and is funded by membership fees.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org